I want to get straight to the heart of the issue and expose some of the many and greatest lies of feminism. As you read through this list, honestly ask yourself which of these lies you may have believed in the past or present in some form or another.
Shall we begin?
1. I have my rights.
2. I can have it all.
3. I should not have to live with unfulfilled longings.
4. A career outside the home is more valuable and fulfilling than being a wife and mother.
5. It’s all about me.
6. If my husband is passive I need to lead.
7. If I submit, I’ll be miserable.
8. I have to have ________ to make me happy.
9. Children are a hindrance and a burden.
10. Women are smarter than men.
Continue reading here at Mrs. Fuentes' blog...