Some good blogs I've visited lately...

Here's a few of the great blogs I've recently discovered...

- The Practical Housewife- Many of y'all will remember Mrs. Catherine from her former blog, Making It Home,  a few years ago.  She's SO encouraging to me to get my home clean for my family.  She's starting a week by week cleaning challenge next week.  YAY!!


-Mommy Evangelism- How in the WORLD are you still able to share your faith AND mother little ones at the same time??   Help (and encouragement) is here!


-Inspired to Action- I LOVE how Kat has a plan to keep herself focused on daily seeking the Lord FIRST and she also makes sure that she fits in exercise to keep herself physically healthy to serve her family.


-Renewing Housewives- Written to encourage us homemakers in our calling.  GREAT blog!!