Bar Keepers Friend...


This product, ladies and gentlemen, is my new best friend!!!  For YEARS I have heard how awesome Bar Keepers Friend is. For some odd reason, I only thought this product was at specialty stores so I never bothered to look for it.  Lo and behold, there it was last week at Walmart of all places!  Sitting on the bottom shelf, just waiting for me to bring it home and give it a try.

Mr. U suggested that I clean the worst pot first.  I got my stainless steel pots and pans almost 2 years ago and this pot is the one that I always use to steep tea bags in to make sweet tea.  The pot is THIS STAINED in less than 2 years of making tea!!


But just LOOK at how shiny the same pot is after I used Bar Keepers Friend!!! 

I am SOLD!  I will most definitely keep some on hand now- at all times!!  So far I've scrubbed TONS of things.  What is it about a new cleaning product that makes you want to clean and clean?  LOL!!!









Do any of y'all love Bar Keepers Friend?  If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it!!