I LOVE my Ped Egg!!!



For years, I have done all I thought I could do for my poor dry, cracked heels and NOTHING seemed to help.   I figured I was going to have to deal with them for the rest of my life.  What a pain!!

And then, I bought a Ped Egg while grocery shopping at Walmart last week.

Did you hear the Hallelujah Chorus last week from the South?  Yep, that was ME!  I LOOOOVE my Ped Egg!!!  It is the ONLY thing that has ever helped my icky heels.  Elizabeth asked me what I was doing and I told her, laughingly, that I was trying to make my heels as nice and pretty as her 4 year old heels are.  HA!  Well, y'all, guess what?  THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!   Okay, well, not EXACTLY as nice as a 4 year olds, but a MILLION times better than they were!  I am super excited about my Ped Egg!!

I know I'm not the only one who has had to deal with nasty, dry, cracked, sore heels, am I??  If that's you, definitely give your feet a break and buy a Ped Egg.  You will be SO happy with it!!

And no, I'm not getting any money from Ped Egg. I just want to help out anyone else who has the same problem I was dealing with. 

YAY!! Soft heels are here to stay!!!!